feeling planet squeak's gravity

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri May 5 17:52:44 UTC 2006

With my blog added to http://planet.squeak.org , the idea of not
straying off-topic has become an inhibition, despite what I wrote about
this before. I need to write a lot about Zwiki at times. When I once
counted the squeak vs. non-squeak posts, the ratio was low and I'm a
little concerned that there be enough of a squeak focus to fulfil planet
squeak's purpose.

Should something be done ? Should I just blog on merrily ? I like
blogger.com and it doesn't support topics. I could keep separate blogs.
I could hack the planet software to filter posts by keyword, for my
blog, or all. I could just make sure to write more about squeak, to
balance the scales... I wonder how other planet squeak bloggers &
readers think on this issue. I wonder how many squeakers read it. Cc'ing
the squeak list, comments welcome..