Monticello 2 alpha release

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Fri May 5 20:36:06 UTC 2006

On May 5, 2006, at 3:56 PM, Ken Causey wrote:

> If this is something that will likely be included in Squeak at some
> point in the future why not host development on squeaksource.com?
> Better yet if it's going to be distributed with the Core or Basic
> Image
> then I think we should host it on http://
> source.squeakfoundation.org/ .

Well, this is a pretty temporary set up in any case. The goal would
be to have MC2 become self-hosting in the near future. When that
happens, it would better to host at Smallthought, where Avi and I can
administer the server. Down the road, when MC2 is in wide use and
we're confident it's robust, we can consider putting it in Squeak,
hosting it at squeakfoundation etc.

I suppose it's a good sign that we have so many options for hosting.

Colin