to help spotting fixes on mantis

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Sat May 6 20:43:46 UTC 2006

Le Samedi 06 Mai 2006 21:08, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> could we take the convention that for the mantis entry on mantis that
> contain a fix we would add Fix in the title.
> this way we can spot them faster in an rssfeed reader.
>
> Tx
>
> Stef

Sorry, just published http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3564 with a fix, but
whithout a FIX prefix.

Since we do not always have a fix at time we mantis, would it be possible for
you to detect the [FIX] prefix not only in the summary but also in each and
every note attached ?

Or would it be possible for reporters to modify the summary afterwards, or
simply to click a check box indicating whether fixed or not ?

The simpler for you, the better.

Nicolas