to help spotting fixes on mantis

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun May 7 09:44:01 UTC 2006

Michael Rueger a écrit :

> Well, we could use the process as intended:
> if you attach a fix, mark the issue resolved and the resolution field to
> fixed. If the fix is in the stream, the issue should be closed.
> If the fix is no good, you can always reopen the issue.

The problem is everyone could post a fix, but not everyone could mark
the issue as resolved.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##