Blue Book Interpreter/ObjectMemory/BitBlt

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Lehre.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Mon May 8 22:41:02 UTC 2006

Hi Alain,

>I found it. The code is not tested.

Thank you, Alain! This saves me a lot of typing!

I filed it in w/o any problems. It created  category 'BlueBook' with
RealObjectMemory in it. But the methods looked strange in the browser. Sometimes
text that is on contiguous lines showed up in one line. But only in the browser,
not in the file list. As if some line breaks were missing. So I choose "remove
linefeeds" in the file list. Even if it sounds illogical--after all there were
line breaks *missing*, and now I'm *removing* line feeds. But it worked! And
the browser showed the methods nicely formatted after I filed in the file with
removed line feeds. This is all in Squeak 3.6, which happens to be the Squeak
Version, Alain used for file out.

So I'm quite happy with the Blue Book ObjectMemory.

Greetings,

Wolfgang
--
Weniger, aber besser.