Hosting a book on Seaside with svn.squeak.org

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue May 9 20:04:21 UTC 2006

On 9-May-06, at 12:57 PM, Ken Causey wrote:

> OK, perhaps I misstated myself.  What I should have said is one
> 'repository' per project, not one directory.  In other words if your
> project were to be called 'seasidebook' then I or Marcus would:
>
> svnadmin create --fs-type fsfs /home/svn/site/seasidebook (and some
> other stuff not relevant for this discussion)
>
> That would completely seperate each project wouldn't it?  Sorry for
> the
> confusion.
That sounds like the answer to me; I was thinking that there is a
single repository and that we should get some sections set up within
it. If we can have multiple repositories then I guess life gets much
simpler. Can you tell I have only a vague acquaintance with svn?

tim
Useful random insult:- His shared libraries aren't installed.