Expert System level 0 & 0+

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed May 10 05:00:29 UTC 2006

I've not done it in Squeak, however I am the developer of
ObjectiveCLIPS http://www.objectiveclips.com and thus a firm believer
in the power of inference and objects together.

I disagree with the author's premise that OO and KB programming are
not well integrated - they certainly can be with a bit of work.

I'm also not a fan of AOP.

http://projectx.com is using ObjectiveCLIPS for implementing task/
project constraints.  They were able to throw away thousands of lines
of code and replace them with a few dozen rules.

-Todd Blanchard