[BUG] debugger recursively open

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed May 10 07:49:57 UTC 2006

Hi Nicolas,

To avoid this recursion, you should use haltOnce instead of halt.
But, first you should enable halt once (message setHaltOnce).
More in category 'debugging-haltOnce' in Object.

BTW, all these are in Squeak 3.9.

Noury

Le 10 mai 06, à 00:18, nicolas cellier a écrit :

> Putting a halt in printOn: or any method called by printOn: is not
> something
> to do...
>
> I just experimented this funny game, and got several hundred debuggers
> opened.
>
> If you want to learn how to close a window programatically in Squeak,
> try it.
>
> Nicolas

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org