[3.9b bug report] 3.9 beta 7029 issues

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 10 08:38:02 UTC 2006

Hi guys

Some facts
	- nobody is maintaining ToolsPlus
	- ToolPlus does not have all the fixes and ENH that went into the
Standard tools

My suggestions are:
	- either a group of people migrate the enh from standard to Plus
	- or we remove ToolsPlus and redo the work of andreas but directly
on the standardTools
	by looking at the ToolsPlus code change

I suggest the second approach. And I would like to encourage people
to help that valuable effort.

Stef