[BUG] Integer hex ( I send mail about this before)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 11 17:53:59 UTC 2006

stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :

> Sorry edgar
>
> I do not understand your point. Can you resay it?
> Was the BUG fixed?
>
> Stef
No.
That is why I send again the news.
In the momment was a mini thread about this, and I believed what was choosed
repost old method.
Today I join again to mainstream and at my surprise found this unfixed.
Worst, exist a Boris Gaertner fix what don't fix this (maybe fix others
things related).
And the bug is labelled Closed (what is not the case as bug still exist)
So, until all packaged go to 3.9 7032 level, IMHO the minor trouble was
repost old method.
I do in my own image and works.

Edgar