Smalltalk: Requiem or Resurgence? {Dr. Dobb's Journal (05/06/06) Chan, Jeremy}

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Fri May 12 07:54:38 UTC 2006

You should try selling the Mac look to a Mac crowd. :-)  The UI
emulation strategy isn't quite doing the job these days - there are
always little clues/imperfections/holes that can be seen.  I also
have had problems with VW's rendering speed on the Mac.  You can
still watch it draw.  One would expect that drawing the text in a
scrolling list would be instant these days but it is not.

I think wxWindows holds out the most hope.