WorldCup betting coming soon... (Re: Smalltalk: Requiem or Resurgence? {Dr. Dobb's Journal (05/06/06) Chan, Jeremy})

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri May 12 12:55:59 UTC 2006

Hi fellow soccer fans and Squeakers!

"Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> The only other thing what could drive me more nervous is FIFA Soccer World
> Cup, what starts earlier :=)

And with that cue I can let you know that this weekend I will be opening
up my World Cup betting site written in Squeak/HttpView for World Cup
2006. I sat up last night and entered all the teams/games and only have
to push the image to the server and configure Apache.

It will be available at:

	http://worldcup.krampe.se

And this time around I will also put the code somewhere for people to
play with. :)

regards, Göran