WorldCup betting coming soon... (Re: Smalltalk: Requiem or Resurgence? {Dr. Dobb's Journal (05/06/06) Chan, Jeremy})

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 12 14:23:13 UTC 2006

goran at krampe.se puso en su mail :

> And with that cue I can let you know that this weekend I will be opening
> up my World Cup betting site written in Squeak/HttpView for World Cup
> 2006. I sat up last night and entered all the teams/games and only have
> to push the image to the server and configure Apache.
>
> It will be available at:
>
> http://worldcup.krampe.se
>
> And this time around I will also put the code somewhere for people to
> play with. :)
>
> regards, Göran
Goran:

Very good news.

For code using HttpView, I send a few days ago a notice
 about a web game drived by a special Squeak image.

You should be proud as HttpView is a crucial part of it.

I wish luck for first phase against England and our neighbor Paraguay.

Still all people here hard remember last time Sweden send us to home earlier
as expected :=)

Edgar