Smalltalk: Requiem or Resurgence? {Dr. Dobb's Journal (05/06/06) Chan, Jeremy}

Fri May 12 16:28:33 UTC 2006

My pages (created in iWeb) require QuickTime.

iWeb also creates some really funky HTML.  However, I've had horrible
luck with opera on the Mac (crash city) and IE is well, IE.  Don't
use IE!  Use Firefox or something :)

I used iWeb as an experiment to learn the tool so when my Mom asks
questions, I can answer them heh.

Steve