http://www.geeksrus.com/sophie/

Fri May 12 19:34:20 UTC 2006

Hans,

I chose QuickTime/H.264 because it gave me the best compression for
those large movies and just as a sort of historical reference.

I'll see about recompressing them in mpeg or something.  Sadly
ffmpegx is a pile and never converts properly for me.

QuickTime will run on Windows XP, and is free.  If there is some
other issue with Windows, let me know, could be an iWeb bug.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/

Steve