http://www.geeksrus.com/sophie/

Bob Courchaine bobc at nfldinet.com
Fri May 12 19:55:20 UTC 2006

I'm running 6.5.2 on WinXP, Steven, and Firefox seems to load the player
but there's no images (white screen).

Earlier in the day I saw an error message that is probably the English
version of what you see, Hans-Martin.

I tried following one of the other links on the main page and now I get
what I described above.

Bob