Issues creating instance of SmallInteger

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sat May 13 14:21:52 UTC 2006

FYI ...

This would have been quite safe with the OOZE object swapping system done
for Smalltalk-76 at PARC. It guaranteed that no matter what happened, your
image would be consistent and safe and no more than 20 seconds out of date.
This was a very pretty design and implementation by Dan Ingalls and Ted
Kaehler.

Cheers,

Alan