3.9Full

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Sun May 14 08:27:57 UTC 2006

On May 14, 2006, at 10:11 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Romain described all the refactorings with services, and he did an
> integration of RB in
> OB. Romain?
> I could not find your image anymore: the  http://www.inf.unisi.ch/
> ~robbes/ does not seem to work.

Well there was a problem with this server recently, the data has not
been fully restored yet ...

But in this image, services are integrated in OB, so the refactorings
are available
A few other goodies I hacked are not working yet, though (like
history and back-forward navigation).

	Romain

--
Romain Robbes          http://www.inf.unisi.ch/~robbes/