A Lisper asks, "Am I supposed to like Smalltalk?"

Viktor Svub gilrandir at centrum.cz
Wed May 17 09:02:20 UTC 2006

although i personally like the smalltalk browser style much better, i
think we shouldn't just tell 'the others' "our approach is better, so
you have to use it" ...with all the "anything is possible with
smalltalk" talk on the other hand. we sure have a lot of ways to
represent all the methods for a class in a single editable stream (chunk
format?), so why not? some people will just feel more comfortable that
way ^_^