A Lisper asks, "Am I supposed to like Smalltalk?"

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 17:43:23 UTC 2006

Did you notice the commentary below the main blog article?  One of the commentators pointed out that you can, in fact, easily just keep typing in methods.

 Instead of pressing Return/Enter and starting the next method, just press Command+a and start typing the next method.

 It's no slower, no less cumbersome, but it sure is simple.  The guy just didn't take the time to discover it..