BookMorphs - Status and Future?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Wed May 17 19:18:23 UTC 2006

Returning to Squeak after a prolonged absence, I'm looking to build a
tool for the creation and a platform for the deployment of adult-
education technology. So I've been exploring Squeak with that
viewpoint in mind.

Last night, I ran (back) into BookMorphs. These seem to me, at least
on the surface, to be a great starting point (superclass) for my
project. But before I explore this further, I thought I'd ask the list.

Anyone making extensive use of BookMorphs?
What are the walls/limits I should know about?
Any useful bits of history or words of advice? :-)

Thanks for any thoughts.

Dan