A Lisper asks, "Am I supposed to like Smalltalk?"

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed May 17 20:26:43 UTC 2006

Stef,

You could call it method.  Believe it or not I've seen people try to write
smalltalk this way (100 pages of code in one method), I've also seen C++
written this way.  I've asked ohh so you do C++, how many classes does your
code have and they say, "what's a class!"  :)

It was a bad joke!

Ron