Two small articles (VM building and GtkPlugin)

Lethalman lethalman88 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 09:31:55 UTC 2006

Hi, (sorry for my poor English)
great articles, i should manage to use Gtk this time :)
After a few knowledge on plugins i'll start creating a GtkWindow and
GtkButton then play with signals.

Thanks for your work, i hope you'll continue also to mantain the plugin Goran.

Bye.

--
www.italianpug.org - Italian Python User Group Founder
www.lethalman.net - Thoughts about computer technologies