Need for a message catalog framework per application

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 18 11:23:09 UTC 2006

Hi guys

why do not you start with something really simple. Having a class per
package which has a protocol
to collect/contain the translation and then a way to initialize the
image.
Package allSubclasses collectTranslations
MyPackage  removeTranslations.

And see. It should not be that complex. Do it and aks for feedback.

Stef