hatice83 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 18 12:15:26 UTC 2006
Thank you for your response, but I just wish to know how to open a file dialog in Squeak. Can you help me ? :)
----- Message d'origine ----
De : Hatice <hatice83 at yahoo.fr>
À : squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 18 Mai 2006, 8h50mn 59s
Objet : File dialog
We are creating a XML parser. I want to save a XML file when the user is executing the code. I want to give to user to choose the directory where the file will be saved.
So, I would like to know how can I open a file dialog to choose an URL where the user will save the file creating ?
Thanks by advance,
In a 3.9b 7032 you do UIManager default chooseDirectory.
If you wish Squeak "learn' this for later use, you could:
1) Click on any place without windows (World).
2) Select do and the Common Request menu raise
3) Select edit this list (last item)
4) on the new window you type UIManager default chooseDirectory
5) Alt - S or Option - S, (before this you should see a thin red line
showing what you don't save the modification)
6) Close windos and do save
Edgar "the concierge"
More information about the Squeak-dev