About Smacc

stefan_reichhart at bluewin.ch stefan_reichhart at bluewin.ch
Thu May 18 16:02:25 UTC 2006

If you don't have any menu entry for "Smacc Parser Generator" in your
"World Menu", download "SmaccDev" (for Squeak 3.9>=) or "Smacc
Development" (for Squeak <=3.8) from SqueakMap and use the generator
to create your "scanner" and "parser" definitions - no need to create
them by hand ;) - Smacc will create the scanner and parser classes
for you. The generator-ui provides a simple help/tutorial on using
Smacc ... and there are a several example-definitions available.

Cheers
Stef