Whither Squeak?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat May 20 06:33:59 UTC 2006

Hi david

We are the faulty guys, but I'm a bit mad, because we spent a lot of
time trying to improve the system.
And this is like that this is not on purpose that we changed
ownership. So I will not continue on that path,
but I imagine that you understand what I feel.
Removing mess from this image is not an easy task for multiple reasons.

Stef