A Lisper asks, "Am I supposed to like Smalltalk?"

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat May 20 04:55:38 UTC 2006

Hello Zulq,

ZA> Herbert König wrote:
>> Really try the TracingMessagesBrowser, it needs magma base additions
>> and magma exceptions (don't have an image handy for correct names),
>> all on SM.

this was a source of confusion. Sorry for that. To clear it up:
Ma base additions and Ma exception handling are not parts of Magma.

I's a single install not directly via SM but via a HTTP MC repository.
Or you manually download the three files and install TMB.

ZA> I second Duncan's suggestion for putting it in the default 3.9 image and
ZA> if you like I can try and help but bear in mind I am still learning.

And I'm not the one to offer help to. Chris Muller is the author!

Sorry for the confusion!

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net