Whither Squeak?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat May 20 06:51:51 UTC 2006

On 5/20/06, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry that I don't have a constructive suggestion to offer, but I
> think it would be really nice if we could come up with a way to preserve
> this kind of contextual information as we evolve and improve the image.

I agree.

Personally, though, I think that this could be surved best by a
central repository - the Squeak Museum - where every version of every
method is kept. Add a menu option 'show versions in museum', and
you're there.

This wouldn't make keeping the history dependent on the correctness of
every tool that touches the image.