How to restart Pier, Seaside, KomHTTP after an update

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Tue May 23 12:29:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried to play with Pier again a bit and as I could not change the
environment from the SM packages I updated via Monticello as suggested
somewhere else (found it through web search). Now I just get things like
MessageNotUnderstood: WAAnchorTag>>accessKey:
WAAnchorTag(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #accessKey:

in the web browser and as this is probably an initialization problem would
like to know what, how, and in what order I have to reinitialize to make
it work again?

Cheers, Torsten