wxSqueak

SmallSqueak smallsqueak at rogers.com
Tue May 23 15:45:29 UTC 2006

Greetings,

    I am trying to use wxSqueak (0.4.1) without any references
    to Morphic and ran into the following issues:

A/-

    1/- 'wxSqueak Demo' window was opened.
    2/- wxSqueak was then "save and quit".
    3/- wxSqueak was restarted, it's state was not preserved
    ('wxSqueak Demo' window was not open)

    How can I make it happen.

B/-

    1/- A non-morphic System Browser was open
    (via  wxSqueak Demo/Other Samples/SqueakDevTools)
    2/- wxSqueak was then "save and quit"
    3/- There was a MNU, please see attach SqueakDebug.zip

    How can I avoid this MNU.

C/-

    1/- A non-morphic System Browser was open
    (via  wxSqueak Demo/Other Samples/SqueakDevTools)
    2/- All flaps, morphs on the root Squeak window were destroyed.
    3/- There is still the root world on the root window.

    Can this root world be destroyed programmatically ?

    I understand that there are improvements in splitting Morphic
    in Squeak 3.9. Will wxSqueak support Squeak 3.9?

    Thanks for your help.

    Cheers,

    SmallSqueak