Spoon progress 23 May 2006: finding dependencies via passive imprinting

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed May 24 04:33:05 UTC 2006

Hi Craig -

>     Previously, we had no good solutions to the problems you mentioned.
> I do think Spoon will put us in a better position to solve them.
> Specifically, it will help a lot to have completely unconstrained class
> names, to be able to transfer behavior between systems without using
> source code, compilation, or files, and to have multiple methods
> associated with any given method name.

I'm curious but how exactly does this help for modularity? Since I
haven't used Spoon so far I don't really know what to look for here but
it'd be great if you were willing to share a few success stories, or
even if there aren't any yet just your reasoning about why you think
this abilities are an important step.

Cheers,
   - Andreas