Rescue of forgiven nice orphans

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed May 24 16:20:38 UTC 2006

On 2006 May 24 10:29, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> People what could have interest in MorphicWrappers and/or MathMorphs.

Hi Edgar,

I am still subscribed to the Math-Morph mailing list, I assume they are no
longer maintained (for a looong time). Are you saying you are bringing
MathMorphs back to life on more recent Squeak? That would be nice, and I
could offer help, not saying how valuable help and how much :) but interested
in trying,

Milan