The original Squeak release is available under APSL2.

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Fri May 26 00:07:13 UTC 2006

The deal we had with Disney was to release to the community, as free and
open source, all code not having directly to do with "content and/or
product", and we did this continuously with their blessing. The code we
left behind (several products, etc.) belonged to Disney (and we indeed left
it there).

Cheers,

Alan