Fed up with the web

Keith Hodges Keith.Hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Fri May 26 02:45:41 UTC 2006

blake at kingdomrpg.com wrote:
>> have you thought about the Squeakland plugin and starting there?
>>

> There seems to be little that the Squeakland plugin can't do relative to
> the various other web options. Its only flaw is its lack of ubiquity.
>
> ===Blake===

I started but cant seem to get the plugin to work at all as yet
following the instructions on squeakland. I am on Windows 2000 with IE6
Firefox 1.5

Johns Sophie videos look cool.

anyone got any ideas about how to get the squeakland plugin working
(even with 3.8 image perhaps or whatever VM tweak is using)

Keith