Rescue of forgiven nice orphans

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 26 09:20:33 UTC 2006

Steve Moffitt puso en su mail :

> Edgar and Serge
>
> The project sounds neat -- to resurrect MathMorphs -- I'll help as I
> can though a newbee . As Serge says MorphicWrappers is no longer on
> SqueakMap but I was looking at some of my old images and I have a
> MorpicWrapper Project that has MorphicWrappers on it. If you like I
> can send it to you.
>
> Steve
Thanks !!!

Read the mails about this .
I resume again what I have.

MW27.26.cs (Seems the older and as I say some .cs use still it)
MW-32a-4586.1.cs
MW-32a-4586-diff.1.cs
MorphicWrappers.002.pr (that should be the project what you say and is 3.6
compatible, fonts look terrible in newer images but seem work)

And the following .cs what use MorphicWrappers
Linear.27Dec833pm.cs
LinearAlgebra.20Nov138am.cs
Linear-Algebra-I.morph (that is the book what you see in picture I send)
SpringMorph.3.cs
MandelBob.17Jun431pm.cs
JuliaExplorer.20Sep538pm.cs
Graph.9Octo736pm.cs
Functions2.2.29Jan1118pm.cs
MatrixMorphicWrapper.12Jul213am.cs

And some others

If you have something related to MathMorphs not in this list, send me.
If you have any single thing what once work and a few lines saying how you
use it, also send it.

And we have a Spanish beginners group what have some English reading /
writing members where you are very welcomed .

http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros (Swiki in Spain)
http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/Welcome.html (Beginners tutorials ,
most in Spanish)
ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero  (on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what
you like, at your own risk)

Edgar