Linspire Install Guidance?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Fri May 26 22:19:26 UTC 2006

I noted the other day that Squeak had become available through the
Linspire CNR (Click-N-Run) Warehouse. I have a Linspire system which
typically doesn't get used for much other than testing, so I figured
I'd try to install Squeak on it just to take a look.

I found the Squeak package in the CNR Warehouse and downloaded it. It
reports a successful install but I'm darned if I can figure out where
it is or how to run it.

I've asked on the Linspire list but figured maybe someone here could
tell me what I'm missing.

Thanks.

Dan Shafer