Fed up with the web

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sat May 27 00:18:22 UTC 2006

I sympathize.  In my day job I'm charged with building an app for use
by data entry clerks who are used to command line/curses interfaces.
We want to make a more unified UI but all web prototypes have proven
unsatisfactory.  My hack at it is to build an app using wxPython that
talks to back end via http.  This is because the user base is mouse
adverse and keyboard centric and this is hard to do in a browser.

-Todd Blanchard