Available for contract/work

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sat May 27 01:22:56 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Well, Stelco has decided to cancel the project I have been working on for
the last 3.5 years, and thus EDS (the company that employs us) is going to
give us the old heave-ho pretty soon (within a week I think).

So, I am once again in the market for a job or contract. I want to stay in
Canada, and ideally work at home, but of course life doesn't always work
out that way.

Anyways, if anyone is looking for an almost 20-year Smalltalker, I'm
here...

Later,
Jon