Possible to create math-morphs-revival mailing list

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun May 28 21:06:18 UTC 2006

Ken, Marcus, Serge,

Sorry I failed to find the box-admins list last night and post it there (well,
it took me 20 seconds to find it this morning).

In a follow-up message, Serge Stinckwich is suggesting to use the  morph list
(I believe that's the morphic-splitters at lists.squeakfoundation.org). If that
is acceptable to everyone (who makes the decision :) ), it is a better
solution,  (I should have waited with my request for new list).

Marcus, please keep my request to create "math-morphs-revival" on hold, until
we get consensus the MathMorphsRevival can reuse the "morphic-splitters" list
(or not).

Thanks Milan