Is it ok to use a morphic list for MathMorphs-Revival communications?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon May 29 20:24:12 UTC 2006

A question about Morphic lists below:

On 2006 May 29 11:53, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
> Le 29 mai 06 à 18:02, Milan Zimmermann a écrit :
> > On 2006 May 29 03:35, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

<snip>

> Hum, yes a bit confuse ... maybe we could ask on the squeak-dev list
> why there is two lists ?

Ok, let me ask: There seem to be 2 Morphic lists: One linked from the Teams
site http://squeak.org/Community/Teams/ as Morphic Stewards:

http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=morphic-splitters

	and another one that I cannot find on squeak.org

For the MathMorphs Revival effort, I suggested creating a list, then Serge
sugested we could ask the morphic list to carry the MathMorph Revival
communication there - which caused my confusion as to what list (because I
did not find the "morphic" list above on squeak.org).

So maybe the squeak-dev is the right forum for this question (s):

	- Is it general knowledge there are 2 morphic lists, and is it a good idea to
have 2
	- Is it ok to use one of them for the MathMorphs revival communication, or
better to ask to create a new list for MathMorphs revival?

Regarding the second question, we could keep communicating via private email,
but that makes harder for others to join, and it seems it is good to have a
public record of the changes and discussions.

Thanks for any suggestions, Milan