[3.9] 7033 available

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Mon May 29 20:38:03 UTC 2006

Thanks the network and IO team... please continue this is great work....
Even if we nearly lost it because of lost emails :)

Stef

Name: System-gk.45
Author: gk
Time: 21 October 2005, 11:58:31 am
UUID: f8210799-b1de-5f46-b675-8c7b83550503
Ancestors: System-gk.44

Two good refactorings based on work from Bernard Pieber for Mantis
#861 in the Network package. These depend on changes in the Network
package:
- Project class>>fromUrl:
- ProjectLoading class>>bestAccessToFileName:andDirectory:

This also removes the only sender of Project
class>>serverFileFromURL: and we could nuke it, but we leave that
decision for the System stewards. :)"

"Name: Network-sd.30