[ANN] Towards a new File In / File Out format

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon May 29 21:00:04 UTC 2006

Hi stephane,

the SDK is available since I think ESUG 2002 and was rarely updated after
that.
The latest version from the website is v4.1.4.616 from June 2004. Even if
some
people complain about the slow progress it is available and usable (on
Win32).

I dont know how many people really played with the AOS SDK - maybe they
expected (or still expect) a full commercial IDE system or a well
maintained,
documented open source system for all OS platforms.
Don't know about it's future in general - it's like everywhere mostly a
question of
resources and time...

Bye
Torsten