I am standing by Juan's proposal, do you? (was Re: Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends)

mmille10 at comcast.net mmille10 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 01:02:26 UTC 2006

The discussion about this has been a bit confusing, but not too much. If what I understand is correct, that the plan is to have a "full" image of Squeak that contains Morphic/eToys, which will be removable, or a "full" image + an additional dev. image w/o eToys, with the idea that an upgrade to Morphic will be in the works for the future, it sounds like a good interim solution to me. I vote "yes". Hopefully someday eToys will be reworked as well.

---Mark

From: goran at krampe.se