I am standing by Juan's proposal, do you? (was Re: Removing Etoys, Morphic a

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:08:49 UTC 2006

I personally wouldn't want to see much forking going on.  The active
community (i.e. people who are generating code) is small as it is.  But
there is already a "developers image".  Maybe this could use Jaun's work as
it's GUI?  I mean, me as a developer, I just want the image to not be
distracting and run as fast as possible. :)