[Q] What is Mondrian?

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Thu Nov 2 09:39:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

For a feeling what Mondrian is for load the Package (Load the Package Announcements before.
Is on the same repository) and see in the Tests. There you find a class called MOPaintings.
On the class side you find some methods explaining different possibilities using Mondrian.
It's a very flexible framework showing datastructures in one picture.
The original framework is an implementation in VisualWorks http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/Mondrian.

Cheers,
  Frank