Tests and software process

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 01:45:21 UTC 2006

Lex,

Although right now I feel I might need to go back and read Howards posts
in order to try and learn from history. This is similar to the scheme
that I described in my previous post as an extension to SUnit.

to illustrate with your example

TestCase-c-publishedSuites
^ #( #allStandardTests #pendingTests)

TestCase-c-allStandardTests
^ 'test*'

TestCase-c-pendingTests
^ 'pendtest*'

Keith

p.s. if you try the code on www.squeaksource.com/Testing please read the
project notes on squeaksource, and the wiki, it is not a straight
forward load into 3.9, it is still very much in development.