contributor list available, corrections sought

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sat Nov 4 01:26:52 UTC 2006

Hi all--

     I have compiled all the contributor information mentioned on
squeak-dev into a set of objects. I periodically get the objects to
print themselves on [1]. Please do check that list and let me know of
any corrections or additions. Note the intent is to mention only people
who have at least one method in any Squeak release. I intend to make the
objects themselves available soon, stay tuned.

     Special thanks to Jecel Assumpção Jr., Ken Causey, Stephane
Ducasse, Göran Krampe, Pavel Krivanek, John McIntosh, Andreas Raab, and
many other individual contributors for their help!

     thanks again,

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors

--