[ENH] New Preferences in World open menu (was [ANN] basic Morphic package for the KernelImage )

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Nov 7 10:54:43 UTC 2006

Hi Edgar,

you don't have to ask anybody for an account on SqueakSource. Navigate to
that web site and create a logon and register a project name. Then, in
Monticello, add a repository pointing to that project and publish your
package(s) there.

IIRC you can publish any project (any name) to any MC repository *), so I
suggest you register the name Ladrillos.

HTH.

/Klaus

*) for an example look at http://squeaksource.com/KernelImage