[ANN] basic Morphic package for the KernelImage

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 7 16:24:54 UTC 2006

Ken Causey puso en su mail :

> I can add a category to the Squeak Packages project on bugs.impara.de
> for you.  What should it be called?  I'm not clear on whether you want
> one for all KernelImage issues or one specifically for the basic Morphic
> package (and by the way if it's for that, we really need another name or
> this is going to quickly get confusing).

Thanks , and I vote for MinimalSqueak or MinimalMorphicSqueak.
Also , as I said changing the version info (glad I think same as Tim ) and
set the  number scheme to 7200 (see previous mail).
I try to see on previous experiments the problem in mac VM as was the same
reported to Pavel and John before (and was solved).
For now I using the Unix VM.

Later

Edgar